It’s the only way to get the swelling down, and let my sprained ankles heal.
So, “doing as told” —I let down the porch swing, put my feet up, and was [surprised] by these observations!
- I’m not super good at sitting idle—there’s an unending project list running through my head.
- It’s not as much fun playing hooky with design mags/books, and the latest movie releases— when that’s all you can do!
- Wow! The flowers are looking fabulous, and their oh-so-sweet-aroma lies heavy in the air!
- It’s soooo nice to just lie swinging on the deck swing! Although— if I found one of those wind-up baby swings, and could rig the wind-up part to the deck swing—! Oh, God! Another project!
- There are some amazing clouds in the sky!
- If you just sit quietly—you’ll be serenaded by a lot of birds, amused by our nosy little chipmunk, and discover a lot of buttlerflies! **see the CAT in the clouds?!
Yeah— I really need to “stop and smell the flowers” more often!
the swing and a pitcher of sweet tea are waiting for you!