So I’m actually wrapping up work on the last Guest Bedroom.
I’ve been working on the interior of the closet. I went on line to one of those DIY closet organizer systems. YOU design what you want, THEY build it/ship it, YOU put it together. It was a few hundred. Nope.
I went to a local box store with my sketch of ideas and measurements, and priced out some needed materials. It came in at $86. Sold!
Here’s the craziness of what I started with↑ -and the changes!
I emptied and gutted the closet. That sure created some chaos. I patched the holes and pulled the last ugly clamshell base board. I debated painting the closet NOW or after I got the new structure installed. I chose the latter.