finishing this~finishing that.
NOT the most fun spending days on end going BACK to multiple UNfinished projects. But~oh well.
The early 1900’s (Scott’s Antq Mrkt) Frenchy sconces were professionally REwired, and I mounted them on the pilasters!
New candle sleeves were cut -and melted a little on the ends to look less NEW.
They’re now in my antq mall space for sale!
My bedpost cut-offs to architectural lamps
are also back from being professionally wired, and also for sale in the antq mall. YaY!
I finished framing my newest plaques. And puttying, sanding, adding hanging hardware—they too are up for sale!
I was SO incredibly filthy from all that salvaged wood—but it was worsened by the amount of sawdust I was creating and the HIGH humidity. I was QUITE a sight—especially my hair! It swelled bigger, and BIGGER with the high humidity. I tried to avoid being in public at all costs till this project was DONE—lest I should scare anyone.
As of this morning, I’m now sportin’ a bouncin’ and behavin’ CLEAN head of hair! O.M.G. NEVER take THAT feeling for granted. ; D
I’ve created a couple more [cheeky]
Butler & Maid CALL buttons!
They always sell quick for me!
I actually have several things in the works beyond this “update.”
One of those projects is~ I’ve begun to play around with/and to REinvent the living room bookcase design. You can see one of the initial changes coming below—I pulled some arched casing bought at the ReStore long ago.
I’ve also pulled something else architectural to potentially work into my new design idea—orphaned bed posts. And I had them stripped. Stay tuned for this future REstyle!